Hello everybody! Sorry I’ve been absent. Not that much crazy stuff has happened (well, that’s not necessarily true, but I there are some things that are just weird with no entertainment value.)
This post is something that my other blog audience loved: I took 10 minutes and made a list of all the drinks I start making as soon as I see their people walk in the door. So don’t fault your barista if she asks you 3 times if you want whipped cream. We’ve got a lot on our minds. 🙂 Enjoy!
* skim white mocha no whip
* medium decaf coffee
* triple medium breve
* double dark shot-in-the-dark
* large dark and a chocolate chip muffin
* medium mocha and bagel with butter
* a mocha frappuccino and a orangesicle smoothie. At 6:35 in the morning.
* large house blend
* two small lattes with whatever milk I have on hand (although last time it was a small and a medium, and that really screwed me up for a little bit)
* large house lots of room for cream
* chai breve extra hot
* medium latte around 135 degrees.
* orange juice
* Pepsi (then diet Pepsi when he gave up sweets, then water when he gave up pop for lent)
* triple iced vanilla americano
* triple iced vanilla latte with soy
* small filled all the way to the top with a bagel and a biscotti
* medium flavor with two pumps of almond and two almond sprinkle biscotti
* large flavor (and sometimes a large house for her friend)
* medium house with amaretto flavoring
* medium house with two pumps of chocolate (in a travel mug)
* medium house with sugar-free raspberry (also in a travel mug)
* medium mocha 2% no whip and a cinnamon crumb cake
* medium caramel latte whole milk with whip and a cinnamon crumb cake (strangely- for the same guy who ordered the drink above, but different employees bring it)
* small house (actually there are about four of those)
* small dark
* small dark (the nephew of the other small dark)
* as many cinnamon muffins as we have
* medium coffee with one shot of espresso
* double shot of espresso
* double shot of espresso, iced tea with one pump blackberry and two pumps raspberry, and a biscotti.
* dirty chai with soy
* medium mocha with soy no whip
* two medium decafs and a pastery IN A CARRIER!
* three shot small cappuccino
* medium whole milk cappuccino with honey
* English Breakfast tea with 2% milk (although sometimes a hot chocolate with whip)
* hot chocolate with whip AND CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE!
* vanilla chai skim extra hot
* small coffee in a ceramic cup
* varietal iced tea
* small decaf lots of room
* medium coffee in a ceramic cup with a bagel and cream cheese
* small coffee, a pastry, and a toasted bagel with cream cheese and jelly.
…and you’re probably as sick of this as I am!
Welcome to the mind of a barista. This is why she forgets if you want whipped cream or not.